Ultra Flex GS Essentials™ Calming Blend
- Science Backed Ingredients In Proper Dosages!
- No Fillers Or Fluff For Maximum Absorption!
- Most Products Have Been Field Tested For Over 20 Years!
- Proudly Made In The USA!
Ultra Flex GS Essentials™ Calming Blend is a complete Equine Maintenance Supplement that provides Premium Joint, Hoof, Digestive, Immune System, Metabolic, & Calming Support and can help to…
- Build and Repair Cartilage, Connective Tissue, & Synovial Fluid for Overall Joint Health.
- Build, Repair, and Restore All Interior & Exterior Structures of the Hoof.
- Provide Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-rheumatic, Antioxidant, & Immune Enhancing Properties.
- Improve Digestion & Reduce Gas.
- Help to Balance the Metabolism with it’s abundance of Vitamins, Minerals, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids, and Enzymes.
- Improve Skin, Coat, Mane, Tail, & Hoof Condition.
- Relieve Anxiety & Improve Overall Calmness in Most Situations.
- Provide Enhanced Nutrition for Everyday Life!
|Ingredients:||What it does:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate 5,000 mg.||Build, Repair, & Maintain Cartilage, Connective Tissue, and Synovial Fluid.|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 5,000 mg.||Enhanced Anti-Inflammatory & Tissue Cleansing Properties, Antioxidant, Supports Immune System.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg.||Antioxidant, Builds Collagen, Supports Immune System.|
|Biotin 20 mg.||Produces Keratin for Healthy Hooves, Repairs Soft Tissue, Supports Metabolism & Immune System.|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend Including Kelp, Fennel, & Valerian.||Relieves Anxiety & Improves Relaxation. Supports Digestion & Metabolism. Provides necessary Vitamins, Minerals, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids, & Enzymes for Overall Health.|
*No Binders, Fillers, or Fluff, just pure lab tested ingredients for maximum absorbtion and results!
Feeding Instructions: Ultra Flex GS Essentials Calming Blend mixes easily with any pelleted feed or bran. It can be fed once a day for maintenance or twice a day therapeutically for more advanced conditions. Please note that all suggested equine dosages are based on the average 1,000 lb. horse.