Ultra Flex GS Plus™ For Horses
$24.95 – $44.95
Available in a 1/2 lb & 1 lb bag… Choose Your Size Option Below…
- Pure Science Backed Ingredients In Proper Dosages!
- No GMO, Fillers, Or Fluff, For Better Absorption!
- Pet Approved For Over 20 Years!
- Proudly Made In The USA!
Questions? Email or Messenger me for quick answers!
Ultra Flex GS Plus™ For Horses is a Premium Joint Care Supplement used for Building and Maintaining Healthy Joints and Connective Tissue in all horses, including those with more advanced conditions to make an exceptional and affordable joint care product for all of your horse’s needs. It can be used therapeutically and as a preventative, and is helpful for…
- Horses with more Anti-Inflammatory & Joint Care Needs.
- Performance Horses & Horses in Training.
- Horses recovering from Injuries & Surgery.
- Horses with Arthritis or Osteochondrosis (OCD).
- Horses with Tendon & Ligament Problems.
- Horses at risk for developing chronic joint problems due to genetics or poor conformation.
- All Pleasure & Senior Horses, and much more!
|Ingredients:||What it does:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate 5,000 mg.||Build, Repair, & Maintain Cartilage, Connective Tissue, and Synovial Fluid.|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 5,000 mg.||Enhanced Anti-Inflammatory & Tissue Cleansing Properties, Antioxidant, Supports Immune System.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg.||Antioxidant, Builds Collagen, Supports Immune System.|
*No Binders, Fillers, or Fluff, just pure lab tested ingredients for maximum absorbtion and results!
*Need help choosing the perfect product for your horse’s needs? Click here to check out the Joint Product Comparison Guide and see all of the Ultra Flex GS Products compared 🙂
A 1 lb. bag of Ultra Flex GS Plus For Horses contains “41” servings for less than $1.09 a day! Ultra Flex GS Plus is an odorless and easily absorbed powder that tastes good making it very easy to feed to even the most finicky horses.
Feeding Instructions: Ultra Flex GS Plus mixes easily with any pelleted feed or bran. It can be fed once a day for maintenance or twice a day therapeutically for more advanced conditions. Please note that all suggested equine dosages are based on the average 1,000 lb. horse.
|UFGSPH Size & Price||
Half lb. $24.95, 1 lb. $44.95