Ultra Flex GS Pro™ For Horses
- Pure Science Backed Ingredients In Proper Dosages!
- Maximum Absorption with No GMO, Fillers, Or Fluff!
- Pet Approved For Over 20 Years!
- Proudly Made In The USA!
Ultra Flex GS Pro™ For Horses is an optimized Joint, Muscle, & Hoof Supplement for your horse’s conditioning & health program. It combines the **Joint Restorative & Cartilage Repairing Properties of Glucosamine, the **Enhanced Anti-Inflammatory & Tissue Cleansing Properties of MSM, the **Muscle Conditioning & Relaxing Properties of Magnesium, the **Antioxidant & Collagen Synthesizing Properties of Vit C, and the Hoof Enhancing Properties of Biotin for all of your horse’s joint, connective tissue, & hoof care needs! Here is some of what it can help do…
- Provide Complete Arthritis & Joint Care.
- Relieve Inflammation & Improve Proper Nerve Function.
- Provide Support for Muscle Care & Injuries.
- Support Collagen & Keratin Production.
- Enhance Hoof, Coat, Mane, & Tail Condition.
- Support the Metabolism & Immune System.
- Help Prevent Tying Up & More!
|Ingredients:||What it does:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate 7,500 mg.||Build, Repair, & Maintain Cartilage, Connective Tissue, and Synovial Fluid.|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 7,500 mg.||Enhanced Anti-Inflammatory & Tissue Cleansing Properties, Antioxidant, Supports Immune System.|
|Magnesium Citrate 3,500 mg.||Muscle Conditioning & Relaxing, Nerve Support, Metabolism Support.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,500 mg||Antioxidant, Builds Collagen, Supports Immune System.|
|Biotin 20 mg.||Produces Keratin for Healthy Hooves, Repairs Soft Tissue, Supports Metabolism & Immune System.|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract 1,000 mg.||Anti-Inflammatory, Immune System, Respiratory, & Digestive Support.|
*No Binders, Fillers, or Fluff, just pure lab tested ingredients for maximum absorbtion and results!
Feeding Instructions: Ultra Flex GS Pro For Horses mixes easily with any pelleted feed or bran. It can be fed once a day for maintenance or twice a day therapeutically for more advanced conditions. Please note that all suggested equine dosages are based on the average 1,000 lb. horse.