Ultra Flex GS Senior™ For Horses
A Complete Joint Care, Pain Relief, Immune System, Metabolism, Respiratory, & Hoof Support Solution For Senior Horses! See full description below…
- Pure Science Backed Ingredients In Proper Dosages!
- No GMO, Fillers, Or Fluff For Maximum Absorption!
- Most Products Have Been Field Tested For Over 20 Years!
- Proudly Made In The USA!
Ultra Flex GS Senior™ For Horses is an “All in One” Joint Care, Pain Relief, Immune System, Metabolism, Respiratory, & Hoof Support Solution for aging horses who have more advanced needs. It can provide Overall Body Support while Reducing Inflammation and Relieving Pain without the side effects of traditional pain meds! It can be helpful for…
- Increasing the Comfort Level.
- Improving Mobility & Flexibility.
- Relieving Chronic Joint & Soft Tissue Soreness.
- Rehabbing Joint & Soft Tissue Injuries.
- Improving Hoof Health Inside & Out.
- Supporting the Metabolism & Cardiac Systems.
- Supporting the Immune & Respiratory Systems.
- Soothing the Stomach & Digestive Tract.
- Improving Overall Quality of Life 🙂
|Ingredients:||What it does:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate 7,500 mg.||Build, Repair, & Maintain Cartilage, Connective Tissue, and Synovial Fluid.|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 10,000 mg.||Enhanced Anti-Inflammatory & Tissue Cleansing Properties, Antioxidant, Supports Immune System.|
|Magnesium Citrate 1,750 Mg||Muscle Conditioning & Relaxing, Nerve Support, Metabolism & Cardiac Support.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,250 mg.||Antioxidant, Builds Collagen, Supports Immune & Respiratory System.|
|Biotin 20 mg.||Produces Keratin for Healthy Hooves, Repairs Soft Tissue, Supports Metabolism & Immune System.|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend Including Devils Claw, Yucca, Boswellia & Marshmallow Root 6,000 mg.||Anti-Inflammatory, Relieves Pain, Supports Immune System, Soothes Stomach, Digestive System, & Respiratory Tract.|
*No Binders, Fillers, or Fluff, just pure lab tested ingredients for maximum absorbtion and results!
Feeding Instructions: Ultra Flex GS Senior for Horses mixes easily with any pelleted feed or bran. It can be fed once a day for maintenance or twice a day therapeutically for more advanced conditions. It comes in a 1 lb. bag and please note that all suggested equine dosages are based on the average 1,000 lb. horse.