Ultra Flex GS Essentials™ For Horses
Ultra Flex GS Essentials™ for Horses provides the necessities for maintaining optimal health, condition, and performance in one simple supplement! See description below for complete details…
- Pure Science Backed Ingredients In Proper Dosages!
- Maximum Absorption with No GMO, Fillers, Or Fluff!
- Pet Approved For Over 20 Years!
- Proudly Made In The USA!
Ultra Flex GS Essentials™ For Horses is a complete Equine Maintenance Supplement that provides Premium Joint, Hoof, Digestive, Immune System, & Metabolic Support and can help to…
- Build and Repair Cartilage, Connective Tissue, & Synovial Fluid for Overall Joint Health.
- Build, Repair, and Restore All Interior & Exterior Structures of the Hoof.
- Provide Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-rheumatic, Antioxidant, & Immune Enhancing Properties.
- Improve Digestion & Reduce Gas.
- Help to Balance the Metabolism with it’s abundance of Vitamins, Minerals, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids, and Enzymes.
- Improve Skin, Coat, Mane, Tail, & Hoof Condition.
- Provide Enhanced Nutrition for Everyday Life!
|Ingredients:||What it does:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate 5,000 mg.||Build, Repair, & Maintain Cartilage, Connective Tissue, and Synovial Fluid.|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 5,000 mg.||Enhanced Anti-Inflammatory & Tissue Cleansing Properties, Antioxidant, Supports Immune System.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg.||Antioxidant, Builds Collagen, Supports Immune System.|
|Biotin 20 mg.||Produces Keratin for Healthy Hooves, Repairs Soft Tissue, Supports Metabolism & Immune System.|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend Including Kelp & Fennel.||Supports Digestion & Metabolism. Provides necessary Vitamins, Minerals, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids, & Enzymes for Overall Health.|
*No Binders, Fillers, or Fluff, just pure lab tested ingredients for maximum absorbtion and results!
Feeding Instructions: Ultra Flex GS Essentials for Horses mixes easily with any pelleted feed or bran. It can be fed once a day for maintenance or twice a day therapeutically for more advanced conditions. Please note that all suggested equine dosages are based on the average 1,000 lb. horse.
|UFGSE Horse Size & Price||
1 lb. $49.95