Ultra Flex GS™ For Horses
$29.95 – $54.95
Available in a 1/2 lb & 1 lb bag… Choose Your Size Option Below…
- Pure Science Backed Ingredients In Proper Dosages!
- Maximum Absorption with No GMO, Fillers, Or Fluff!
- Pet Approved For Over 20 Years!
- Proudly Made In The USA!
Ultra Flex GS™ For Horses is a Premium Quality Joint Care Supplement used for Building and Maintaining Healthy Joints and Connective Tissue. It can be used on all horses throughout the stages of their lives, including young horses who are in training and horses who are rehabbing injuries. It can be used therapeutically and as a preventative, and is helpful for…
- Preventing Arthritis & Stiffness associated with it.
- Tendonitis and Tendon Injuries.
- Suspensory and other Ligament Injuries.
- Protecting the Developing Joints & Connective Tissue of Young Horses in Training.
- Protecting the Joints of Horses with Poor Confirmation, and much more!
|Ingredients:||What it does:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate 5,000 mg.||Build, Repair, & Maintain Cartilage, Connective Tissue, and Synovial Fluid.|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg.||Antioxidant, Builds Collagen, Supports Immune System.|
*No Binders, Fillers, or Fluff, just pure lab tested ingredients for maximum absorbtion and results!
A 1 lb. bag of Ultra Flex GS For Horses contains “75” servings for less than 73¢ a day! Ultra Flex GS is an odorless and easily absorbed powder that has no bitter aftertaste making it very easy to feed to even the most finicky horses.
Feeding Instructions: Ultra Flex GS mixes easily with any pelleted feed or bran. It can be fed once a day for maintenance or twice a day therapeutically for more advanced conditions. Please note that all suggested equine dosages are based on the average 1,000 lb. horse. Horses who have never been on Glucosamine before should be fed 10,000 mg. daily for 4 weeks. Ultra Flex GS is easily absorbed so it loads the body quickly. After the loading period is complete, you can decrease the dosage to the maintenance dose of 5,000 mg. daily.
|UFGSH Size & Price||
Half lb. $29.95, 1 lb. $54.95